Interested in joining the BAM Family?
Take a look at our current job vacancies below for a Career at BAM:
Junior Designer - Full Time - London
Job posted: 18 December 2018
Due to the growth and success of BAM we are looking to recruit a Junior Designer to join our London team. Working on the design process, as instructed by the Senior Designer, across the entire range. Jobs will include
– Initial research for the season, focusing on key shapes for active yoga ranges and colour direction
– Competitor design and range comparisons
– General design admin. duties, including range layouts and co – ordination
– Working on sustainability research alongside our garment tech.
– To have a good knowledge of Adobe Ai and Photoshop design packages
– Clear CAD sketching ability for design packs
– Communicating designs to factories overseas
– A knowledge of pattern cutting and print design would both be beneficial
– This is a fantastic opportunity for a junior designer to work on a small branded range and will offer the right candidate the chance to expand their talents and grow within a successful company
– 2 years previous experience within a brand or high street retailer would be ideal
– Salary: £23-£25k depending on experience
– Holiday: 20 days plus Bank Holidays
– You must be eligible to live and work in the UK or hold a valid work permit.
– Hours: Full-time, 37.5 hours a week – 0900 to 1700, half an hour for lunch.
– Staff Discount
– Location: BAM office in Richmond, London, occasional attendance at Plymouth office and elsewhere as required by the business.Apply with CV and Covering Note