Interested in joining the BAM Family?
Take a look at our current job vacancies below for a Career at BAM:
Customer Service Advisor - Plymouth
Job posted: 21 May 2019
At BAM we are on a mission to become every active person’s favourite sustainable clothing brand.
The brand was started 12 years ago by our founder David Gordon, who has spent his life involved in the world of sport and expedition. He wanted to create a brand with values of putting people and planet at its core. He wanted to demonstrate to bigger brands that you can succeed by doing things ‘the right way’ and have a little fun while you’re doing it.
When David discovered bamboo he knew he was onto something special. The fabric is supremely soft, 3 times more absorbent than cotton and made from the world’s most sustainable crop.
After a number of years of steady and strong growth we are building our teams in a bid to become an even more significant brand. And we are looking for a Customer Service Advisor to work within our small, friendly yet busy experienced team.
About the role – what you’ll be responsible for
Customer Service Advisor
- First point of call for our customers.
- Offer the best customer care for all general needs.
- Taking phone orders.
- Dealing with any complaints.
- Daily email correspondence.
- Reviewing customer feedback.
- You have the best phone manner.
- You are honest, reliable and dedicated.
- You are hardworking, positive and well mannered with a strong work ethic.
- You love working collaboratively, as well as on your own.
- You are energetic and passionate about what you do.
- We would love you to have knowledge of computer programmes such as Microsoft Office.
- We would love you to be inspired by sport, adventure or sustainability or even all 3.
- You have two or more years’ experience in a similar role.
- You work well under pressure, well organised with good time management.
Salary dependent on experience.
Experience is preferred (2 years plus)
Holiday: 20 days plus Bank Holidays.
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK or hold a valid work permit.
Hours: Full-time, 37.5 hours a week – 0900 to 1700, half an hour for lunch.
Location: BAM head office in Plymouth Devon.
16,000 to 18,000Apply with CV and Covering Note