Interested in joining the BAM Family?
Take a look at our current job vacancies below for a Career at BAM:
Ecommerce Marketing Administrator - Full Time - Plymouth
Job posted: 27th December 2019
Apply with CV and Covering Note
Bamboo Clothing is a fast growth (a bit like bamboo) omni channel retailer founded by ex-professional pole vaulter David Gordon, some 12 years ago. David wanted to create a brand with values of putting people and planet at its core. He wanted to demonstrate to bigger brands that you can succeed by doing things ‘the right way’ and have a little fun while you’re doing it.
When David discovered bamboo, he knew he was onto something special. The fabric is supremely soft, 3 times more absorbent than cotton and made from the world’s most sustainable crop.
After a number of years of steady and strong growth we are building our teams (currently around 45 employees) in a bid to become an even more significant brand. And we are looking for an Ecommerce Marketing Administrator to work within our small, friendly yet busy Marketing team.
At BAM we are on a mission to become every active person’s favourite sustainable clothing brand, keeping our customers, people and product our key focus.
The perfect role for an organised mind with an eye for detail with strong IT skills. You will be responsible primarily for uploading and merchandising products and promotional pages and helping with the smooth running of the site.
Reporting To: Head of Digital
– Prepare, set up and maintain all product and category pages on the Bamboo Clothing websites (Woocommerce) and back office.
– Ensure products are effective across all devices, enriched with all necessary marketing assets including imagery, video, badging, and optimised SEO copy provided from our copywriter.
– Liaise with Buying and Merchandising team weekly manage stock and product sell through within categories.
– Timely management of trading promotions, multi-buys, basket offers & discount codes. Ensuring all are functioning correctly & communicated to stakeholders.
– Optimise site search
– Liaise with creative teams to update category promotional graphics within the CMS.
– Liaise with Customer Service team relating to any product or site issues
– Ensure all processes are followed to ensure commercial accuracy and website consistency.
– Proofreading marketing communications.
– Research into trends, competitors and opportunities for the business.
– Assist in producing monthly reporting for wider business.
– Run Weekly Backup and Monthly Test Plan
– Assist in implementation of site developments
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills:
– 1+ years within a similar Ecommerce product creation role.
– Must of used a CMS to create products for websites, whether WooCommerce, .net, Shopify, Magento, BigCommerce or Similar.
– Good attention to detail even under pressure
– Ability to work independently and alongside colleagues with time management skills
– The ability to learn new skills
– A high standard of English and grammar
– Numerate, analytical, with strong working knowledge of Excel and Word.
– Have a creative mind
– Be adventurous or active in their personal life and like the idea of ‘wanderlust’
– Experience within WordPress and Woocommerce
– SEO experience
– Proofreading experience
– Familiar with image editing tools, such as Photoshop or others.
– Salary: £18k
– Holiday: 20 days plus Bank Holidays.
– You must be eligible to live and work in the UK or hold a valid work permit.
– Hours: Full-time, 37.5 hours a week – 0900 to 1700, half an hour for lunch.
– Staff Discount.
– Location: BAM office in Plymouth, occasional attendance at London office and elsewhere as required by the business.