A new role primarily focused on onsite personalisation for all website visitors aimed at increasing customer engagement with an extra focus on recruiting new customers through additional paid digital channels and supporting the wider digital marketing efforts.
Being at the start of our onsite personalisation journey, you will be able to influence the set-up, implementation, launch and development of the onsite personalisation experience.
• On Site Personalisation: Channel targeting, site messaging, up sales/cross sales / product recommendations / life cycle targeting, exit intent, newsletter adoption.
• 3rd Party Digital Advertising: Content sites, Pinterest, event and magazine support
• Admin Support: Display and other PPC acquisition channels.
• Support the wider team, and take opportunities to develop knowledge, across the broader marketing disciplines utilised by BAM such as, email, partnerships, data analysis, affiliates, social, inserts and direct mail.
• Work with the wider team to develop data acquisition and retention opportunities
• Track KPIs & utilise information from a range of different marketing channels to understand trends, areas of success & areas of improvement. Report these back to the wider team.
• Achieve KPI of the volume of new customers and cost per acquisition, as well as a focus on increasing customer value and optimising ROI.
• Liaise with the creative team to ensure assets are briefed, on time, on brand and on point.
• Liaise with the UX and CRO team to ensure we test and learn across the personalisation platform.
• Previous experience in a similar Ecommerce marketing role
• Ideally Marketing qualifications to degree level
• Experience using personalisation software
• Understanding of CRM data management, segmentation and regulation
• Experience using a SCV would be a distinct advantage.
• Hands on experience of PPC performance marketing
• Outstanding English, both written and verbal
• Strong promotional copywriter, there is a need to use these skills wider in the business and be able to relate to our customers and brand voice
• Comfortable in creating reports and analysing data from various statistic sources
• Numerate, analytical, working knowledge of Excel and Word
• Knowledge of HTML, CSS, WordPress and specifically Woo commerce would be an advantage
The BAM team demonstrate certain characteristics which we would love for you to share.
• Self-motivated with a ‘can do’ attitude
• Ambitious for what the team can achieve together
• Entrepreneurial nature
• Inspired by working for an ambitious, values driven brand
• Have a sport or activity that they enjoy participating in regularly
• Are proactive, resourceful, curious and love thinking outside of the box.
Everyone is welcome
BAM is an equal opportunities employer and actively supports Human Rights, and all Equality legislation.
Our ethos is to respect and value people’s differences, to help everyone achieve more at work as well as in their personal lives so that they feel proud of the part they play in our success. We are all about transparency, honesty, integrity, and fun.
We believe that all decisions about people at work should be based on the individual’s abilities, skills, performance and behaviour and our business requirements.
Package commensurate with experience Circa £20-25k
Submit your CV and a covering letter telling us why you’d be great for this role